When you use documents and materials downloaded or copied from this website (Works), you agree to be bound by the following licence agreement.
This licence agreement grants you limited rights of use of the Works, as set out below. You may only download and use Works from this website in accordance with the terms this licence agreement.
You acknowledge and agree that LawForWebsites.info or its licensors retain all ownership rights in and to the Works, and the Works are covered and protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property rights of LawForWebsites.info or its licensors.
- This licence applies to all Works downloaded or copied from LawForWebsites.info.
- By this licence agreement you are granted a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, non-transferable sublicense to use, reproduce, modify and/or display the Work, for your own use in accordance with the terms of this licence agreement.
Permitted use – What you can do with the Works
- Please exercise common sense. If you wish to share the Works with anyone else because you believe it may be of use to them, we request that you send them a link to the relevant Work.
- You may use or make amendments to the Works and use the amended Works as follows:
- You can store a copy of the Work and or backups of the Work on any one or more of your own devices. You must delete the Work from your device before giving away or selling or otherwise disposing of that device.
- You can print copies of the Work for your own purpose, but not for distribution to others for commercial purposes. You may create a digital library, network configuration or similar arrangement to allow the Work to be viewed by your employees or clients.
For example: You can print off sufficient copies of the Event Disclaimer and Release for distribution and completion by attendees at your event/s but not for the purpose of providing to attendees as an example of that type of Work, or for any other purpose.
- The Free Terms and Conditions and Privacy plugin for WordPress can be used on as many websites as you have registered in the name of the person or entity that downloaded the plugin, whether that is 1 or 1000 websites.
- Contracts and agreements may be used for your own business and commercial purposes, as many times as necessary for your business;
For example: You can download the Service Agreement to create your standard conditions of service for your business, then use that document every time you sign up a new client, without restriction.
- If you have downloaded or copied the Work for a business purpose, and you sell the business, the Work may be transferred with the business without the need to obtain a further licence.
- All products may be used for your own personal use;
For example: If you want to share your idea without having it stolen, you can use the Non-circumvention agreement over and over again.
For example: The Website Legal Stater pack contains a bundle of different documents you can upload to your website. Each different website should have its own download of this product in order to display that material.
- Use for your clients is limited to one use per client and a record of the download must be kept with the work completed for that client. Your client will then possess all the rights, restrictions and obligations under this licence agreement in relation to the Work, but without the right to further allow any additional client of its own to so use the Work. Both you and your client will remain jointly and severally liable for any act or omission committed by either of your or the client in connection with this licence agreement.
For example: If you are a web-developer adding value for your clients by including terms and conditions, privacy and disclaimers on their website, you must download one copy for each different website you create. You can join our affiliate program and generate revenue this way as well.
- You can send electronic or hard copies of the Works to others, whether employees, contractors, clients or others, for your own business purpose and in the normal course of work. Anyone you send it to is required to abide by the restrictions of this licence agreement. Third parties, employees and subcontractors will have no rights to use the Work other than for the purpose of your business and may not access or extract the Work from any other file provided.
Restrictions on usage of Works – What you can’t do with the Works
- You must not use, reproduce, distribute, display or create new works based on any of the Works without our express written permission or as otherwise permitted under the terms and conditions of this licence agreement. You must not use the Works or part of the Works in the following ways:
- In the event that any Work becomes subject to an actual or threatened lawsuit, claim or legal proceeding for any reason, then LawForWebsites.info reserves the right to instruct you to cease all use, distribution and possession of the relevant Work and you must promptly comply with that instruction at your own expense.
- sublicense or sell any of your rights under this licence agreement;
- No resale: you have no right to sell or otherwise distribute the Work or any reproductions of the Work to any third parties, whether alone or incorporated or together with or into any other work, in any media or format now or hereafter known, unless:
- Sell, license or distribute the Work or any modified Work as stand-alone files or as part of an online database or any other database, or any derivative product containing the Work in such way that would allow a third party to download, extract or access the Work as a stand-alone file;
- share the Work with any other person or entity except as expressly permitted under this licence agreement;
- include the Work in any electronic template or application, including those that are web based, where the purpose is to create multiple impressions of an electronic or printed product, including but not limited to website design, presentation templates or any other electronic or printed matter;
- use, reproduce, distribute or display the Work in connection with design template applications intended for resale;
- use, reproduce, distribute or display the Work in connection with any goods or services intended for resale or distribution which primary value lies in the work itself, including, without limitation, work books, operations manuals and similar products in “print on demand” or tangible or electronic formats, as applicable;
- use, reproduce, distribute or display the Work (including, without limitation, by itself or in combination with any other work of authorship) in any manner that is libelous or slanderous or otherwise defamatory, obscene or indecent;
- remove any notice of copyright, trademark or other intellectual property right, or other information that may appear on, embedded in, or in connection with the Work in its original downloaded form;
- take any action in connection with the Work that violates any law, regulation or statute in an applicable jurisdiction;
- take any action in connection with the Work that violates or infringes the intellectual property or other rights of any person or entity.
Ownership and Retention of Rights
You acknowledge and agree that LawForWebsites.info and/or its licensor retains all rights, title and interest in and to the Work (except for the rights granted pursuant to this licence agreement), and that neither title nor any ownership interest in or to the Work is transferred to you as a result of this licence agreement.
Except for the rights specifically sublicensed under this licence agreement, you have no right, title or interest in or to, and no ownership of the Work, including any copyright and other intellectual property rights.
You specifically acknowledge and agree that your use of this website and services found on this website are at your own risk. Anything available via this website may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically made to the information on and available via the website.
We make no representations about the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness, and accuracy of anything contained on this website, for any purpose, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, anything contained on this website is provided “as is” without warranty or condition of any kind.
You acknowledge and agree that no information or advice provided by us constitutes medical, legal or financial advice or advice of any other regulated industry or creates a warranty of any kind with respect to this website and you acknowledge that you should consult an appropriate professional for specific advice tailored to your situation. The legal information on this website is for information only and does not replace the need for specific advice relevant to your particular circumstances.
This disclaimer applies to the fullest extent permitted by law, and shall survive any termination or expiration of this agreement or your use of this website or the services found on this website.
Limitation of Liability
We will not be liable to you or any other person or entity for any damages whatsoever arising as a result of your use of this website in any way. In addition, where warranties are implied by law, you acknowledge and agree that the total aggregate liability to us is limited to the total amount paid by you for the particular services that are the subject of the cause of action, even if those services were provided to you without cost.
This limitation of liability applies to the fullest extent permitted by law, and shall survive any termination or expiration of this agreement or your use of this website or the services found on this website.