Australian Consumer Law implies certain guarantees for the protection of consumers in the sale of all products valued at less than $40,000. These guarantees include:
- products will be of acceptable quality
- products will be fit for a particular purpose
- products will match their description
- products will honour any express warranties
We want to ensure that our customers are satisfied with every purchase. If you are not satisfied with our services, please contact us immediately and we will do our best to correct the situation, provide a refund or offer credit that can be used for future Law for Websites orders.
Law for Websites Fair Dinkum 100% Guarantee – Here is how it Works:
- If you have created an account when purchasing your product, you will be able to download your documents again at any time simply by logging in. There is a password recovery procedure if you have forgotten your password. If you haven’t created an account we will need to find the record of your purchase before we can assist you.
- If you’re not satisfied, we need to know! Please use the contact form to provide feedback as soon as possible.
- Usually, businesses won’t let you exchange or seek a refund for products just because you changed your mind. With the online products we deliver, you have access immediately so that you can check that what you have received is what you wanted.
- We are prepared to give you the benefit of the doubt, whether you have changed your mind, or bought something different to what you thought you had purchased. We are happy to give you 10 days from the date of purchase to request an exchange for a different product, or to seek a refund. No arguments.
- If you need help completing a document you have downloaded, or have questions not answered in the FAQs, we can refer you to a lawyer for help.
- Please see our terms and conditions of purchase for our full payments and refunds policy.
- If you are using our products with the aim of achieving a particular result, please note that we cannot guarantee the results or outcome of your particular procedure. For instance, if you are using our debt recovery process and still have a customer who won’t pay, that is outside of our control.
- Similarly, Law for Websites does not guarantee the results or outcomes of the services you receive from any lawyer you are referred to through our website. Problems like these are beyond our control and are not covered by this guarantee.
Last updated May 2014